- Deadline for submitting abstracts or posters: September 1st 2022.
- Registration: Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the Conference by October 1st 2022
- Length: 100- 200 words
- Language: English or Spanish
- Font: Times New Roman 12
- No references, tables or graphics in the abstract
- Re abbreviations, please write the full name at first mention, abbreviation in parenthesis
- Abstracts may be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution to the scientific committee
In addition to invited speakers, there will be parallel sessions, workshops, performances and poster sessions on the three days of the conference.
Parallel sessions – oral presentations
An oral presentation is a paper presentation in a parallel session relevant to the theme.
– 15 minutes for each paper, one presenter pr. abstract
– 5-10 minutes for questions and answers for each paper
The intention is to build new knowledge and skills that can be used in a practical setting. Interested delegates can join in intensive discussion or activity on the topic.
Monday and Tuesday of the conference week will be devoted to full day and half-day workshops, where experienced practitioners teach methods for change.
Each poster will be presented on a large poster board (c.1.5 x 1 m).
A poster presentation should give a summary of your work and convey a clear message to the viewers. Simplicity is the key. The poster should not present many details, but tell a complete story. If possible, use pictures, graphs and (limited) tables rather than text.
• Title: Include a banner frame with the title of the poster
• Abstract: display your abstract in one frame, your name and organisation in one frame
• Introduction: Specify the objective of your work, provide an overview of what you have done, and thevalue of the research.
• Method: Use a least one frame to present the methodology
• Results: Indicate what your research reveals
• Conclusion: Include, in one frame, an explanation of the ways the results satisfy the research objective.
• Finally: acknowledge any support you received that enabled the completion of your project (e.g., by adding logos)
The Scientific Committee is looking forward to your contributions and to meeting you in person, this year in Bogota.